Book by: ASAP
Travel by: Select dates through December 10
The deal: Abscond to unperturbed for a romantic rendezvous with your babycakes this spring without giving everyone in your extended family IOUs.
Priced from $1,499 per person (including round-trip airfare from Los Angeles) through May 31, Tahiti Tourisme’s is conducive to enchanted evenings and divine solitude, offering guests deluxe accommodations, daily breakfast, $170 spa credit, and more.
The package details are as follows:
• Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui
• A one-night stay in Papeete at either Manava Suite Resort Tahiti or Le Meridien Tahiti
• A four-night stay at the Moore Pearl Resort & Spa
• Round-trip ferry transportation across the “Sea of the Moon”
• Full American breakfast daily
• $170 spa credit
• All transfers and baggage handling
• Welcome flower lei on arrival and shell lei upon departure
If traveling by May 31 is not realistic for you, the $1,499 price point is also applicable to departures between November 1 and December 10, 2010.
The dollars: Rates are based on double occupancy. Taxes and fees are additional.
The catch: Black pearl necklaces not included.
ShermansTravel is a guide to top and destinations. Sign up for Sherman's Top 25 e-newsletter which features the from hundreds of travel providers and is delivered to over 4 million subscribers, free, each week.