MESA, Ariz., Feb. 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B2 Digital, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BTDG) is pleased to provide an update to its shareholders with respect to its activities during the past two months.
Commenting on the past activities B2 Digital CEO, Paul LaBarre, stated, "We are excited to update our shareholders to provide a comprehensive and dynamic overview of B2 Digital's mission, operations, and performance. On our Website the enhanced Investor Relations section gives interested investors full access to expanded information essential to effective evaluation, including our latest acquisitions."
- Board of Directors approved (for further information with support material on each bullet remark go to , reference the file date):
- A Stock for Salary for "CEO Paul LaBarre" filed Dec. 30, 2010, Exhibit 10.1.
- "Share Exchange Agreement with RHN" filed Jan. 8, 2011, Exhibit 10.2.
- BOD approved a Stock for Salary for "CFO Marcia A. Pearlstein" filed Jan.8, 2011, Exhibit 10.1.
- BOD Cancellation of Share Exchange "Castle Creek Silver" filed Jan.18, 2011, Exhibit10.1.
- BOD signs Share Exchange for 50% ownership of "Castle Creek International" filed Jan. 18, 2011, Exhibit 10.3.
- CEO signs "Purchase of 38 Claims from Stephane Leblanc of Firma Gold", filed Jan.24, 2011, Exhibit 10.1 with BOD approval, filed Jan, 24, 2011, Exhibit 10.2.
- CEO Paul LaBarre has taken over Negotiations with Sino-Can Industrial Holdings LTD from Chairman Robert Russell. The current discussions have been placed on hold until the end of a National Holiday period that China is observing. Further discussions and negotiations are set to presume after the Holiday ends.
For more information on B2 Digital Inc., please go to the company website at .
This press release contains statements (such as projections regarding future performance) that are forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result certain risk and uncertainties, including but not limited to those detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with Pink Sheets.com. All business projects are subject to numerous rick factors including changing regulations and other factors that may depend on funding and approval of government agencies.
CONTACT: Superstition Funding, LLC Daniel R. Pero Phone: 480-710-2390 Fax: 480-813-4596