REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 14, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced its INFORM Channel Program, designed to develop a team of committed channel partners that will extend Informatica's reach into new markets and regions. The program will drive deeper, more strategic alignment with Informatica partners, allowing them to create effective and affordable ways to solve a customer's data integration challenges.
- INFORM Channel Partners are select authorized resellers committed to becoming self-sufficient in reselling the Informatica Platform. Channel Partners are provided priority access to Informatica's internal sales enablement and demand-generation resources to help accelerate revenue growth. This commitment includes accrediting sales and pre-sales personnel and certifying their solution delivery resources.
- As part of the program, Informatica has created a self-service infrastructure to streamline and drive the partner education process, making it easy for partner personnel to follow role-appropriate paths to accreditation.
- The INFORM Channel Program provides participants with a broad range of resources to help maximize revenue opportunities, including:
- – Partners gain priority access to product-specific training for sales, pre-sales and implementation to accelerate time-to-competency and enable them to run successful sales cycles and implementations.
- – Partner solution delivery resources take certification exams to become "Informatica certified," receiving the Informatica stamp of approval, enabling them to offer customers the Informatica Platform based on their Gold, Silver or Bronze skill level.
- – Partners are encouraged to engage in joint marketing and demand-generation activities with Informatica. Channel development funds are available and can be used for marketing, education and professional services.
- – Informatica Sales Champions are assigned to facilitate alignment across Informatica and reseller sales teams.
- – Partners have priority access to Informatica product development information and are able to leverage Informatica development resources.
- – Partners are able to actively participate in Informatica events worldwide, including sponsoring Informatica World 2012.
Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp Extends Market Reach With INFORM Channel Partner Program
- "Data integration underpins so much of what Emergent Innovation helps customers do, from business intelligence to CRM to data warehousing, and partnering with Informatica means having an inside track to world-leading data integration technologies and expertise," said Kaveh Mossavati, CEO, Emergent-Innovation, Ltd. "By becoming an Informatica Channel Partner, we are now enabled to sell Informatica solutions directly to customers in our geographies."
- "Informatica's channel partner enablement and training programs are first rate, and are aimed at providing our people with the same sales knowledge and opportunities to excel that Informatica's own sales team enjoys," said David Cole, Partner, Lunexa. "The ability to offer our customers a comprehensive portfolio of data integration solutions is critical to growing our business, and Informatica is making it easy for us to do that."
- "The focus of the INFORM Channel Program is about driving deeper, more strategic alignment with our partners, while creating new routes to market around the globe," said Harry Gould, senior vice president, Alliances, Informatica. "The need for comprehensive data integration solutions has never been so vast or urgent. Through the new program, Informatica Channel Partners are able to create affordable, competitive solutions packages that effectively address their markets' data integration and data quality challenges. Our commitment is to get partners up to speed fast on differentiating, selling and delivering the Informatica Platform."
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world turn to Informatica to gain a competitive advantage in today's global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,350 enterprises rely on Informatica for data integration and data quality solutions to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica, Informatica Channel and Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org