Countdown’s Top Five
- The growing trend, pornography for women by women. [I can’t link to any of the stuff in this segment. Go surf your own porn! -ed.]
- The article that got everyone
- Harvard's '
- All presidents must be born on American soil. ?
- A new intensive slated for the spring.
- The next three
- Amid the controversy, reviewers say "The Passion" may not be as much anti-Semitic as
- Per the Web site
- An by COUNTDOWN showed no endorsements yet for Ralph Nader.
- The latest
- The top five third-party candidates by percentage of the popular vote
Today’s Top Three Newsmakers
- : "I don't say my hair is my greatest strength in the world, but it's not terrible."
- Assistant principal really did not like one of his students, so he in the boy`s locker.
- Hey, buddy, this your cow? .
Let's Play Oddball!
- What could be odder than 5,000 Italians in silly costumes ?
- , police say they have found most of the garden gnomes, bird houses, gargoyles, ceramic frogs, signs, wind chimes, doormats, and wagon wheels that have been pilfered from homes in Clackamas and Washington counties
- We know about Al Franken, but ?
- This public service message from Hooters Airline: Please leave your seat back in the upright and locked position, do not try to .
COUNTDOWN is happy to present this Thursday, live coverage of .
- The Associated Press has about the Super Bowl incident; 80 percent of the respondents said it was a waste of time for the FCC to investigate.
- Justin Timberlake is in a .
- O.J. Simpson tried to appear at a Saint Louis autograph signing event Saturday -- .
- "" has in London`s equivalent of the Tonys.