Now that's what he calls music.
President Barack Obama, who is currently vacationing with his family on Martha's Vineyard, released a 2016 playlist Thursday of his favorite summer jams via Spotify.
"Been waiting to drop this: summer playlist, the encore," the @POTUS account tweeted.
The list, which includes diverse artists from Nina Simone to Nas and Sara Bareilles to the Beach Boys, has two parts. One features "daytime" selections of more upbeat tunes, and the other is of "nighttime" selections consisting of slower songs.
Obama dropped a similar list a year ago on Spotify, which the White House said was "handpicked."
Notably absent this year is Beyoncé, who helped celebrate the president's 55th birthday last week, although husband Jay Z has a track with Pharrell.
But here's a sampling of some of the songs that has the president grooving in between his golf games this summer:
- LoveHate Thing by Wale
- Elevator Operator by Courtney Barnett
- Many the Miles by Sara Bareilles
- Tightrope by Janelle Monáe
- So Ambitious by Jay Z feat. Pharrell
- The Man by Aloe Blacc
- As We Enter by Nas & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley
- Sinnerman by Nina Simone
- U Got the Look by Prince
- Rock Steady by Aretha Franklin
- Good Vibrations by Beach Boys
- Alright by Ledisi
- Lady by D'Angelo
- So Very Hard to Go by Tower of Power
- Green Aphrodisiac by Corinne Bailey Rae
- I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need by Mary J. Blige / Method Man
- Lover Man by Billie Holiday
- Criminal by Fiona Apple
- Acid Rain by Chance the Rapper
- My Funny Valentine by Miles Davis
- Do You Feel Me by Anthony Hamilton
- I Get Lonely by Janet Jackson