As summer comes to a close, now is the time to take advantage of end-of-season Labor Day deals and sales and get your grilling essentials for next year — even if you already have fall on the mind. To help, we’ve compiled some of the best Labor Day deals and sales on grills and grilling accessories, most which are on for a limited time.
The best Labor Day grill deals in 2022
Below, we’re sharing the best Labor Day grill deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of these deals, we’ve run them through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — and each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
“When people think of pellet grills, they always think of the Traegers,” grilling YouTuber Tom Horsman previously told Select. This model from the Pro Series has 572 square inches of grilling area with porcelain-coated steel grill grates that Traeger says are easy to clean. The grill has a temperature controller that can control the internal grill temperature within 15 degrees, according to the brand.
This Traeger wood pellet grill is a slightly more decked-out option for those willing to spend more money. You can connect this grill to your phone via the Traeger app to control the temperature, add smoke, set timers and more. It has 850 square inches of total stainless steel cooking space and is built with a concealed grease tray to make it easy to dispose of grease when you’re done grilling.
This propane gas grill from Nexgrill has 562 square inches of total grilling space with four main burners and an additional side burner. According to the brand, the cast-iron grates and stainless steel burners promote even cooking so nothing is overdone or underdone.
- Lowest price ever
This propane gas grill from Royal Gourmet has 640 square inches of cooking space and is powered by four stainless steel burners. Two side tables offer plenty of prep space, and the built-in grease tray and grease cup make for easy clean-up, according to the brand.
One of Z Grills’ new models this year, this combined pellet grill and smoker offers 459 square inches of cooking space and a smart digital control board that can ignite the grill and set the temperature anywhere from 180 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the brand says. Once the temperature is set, Z Grills says the automatic electric feed system adds pellets as needed to maintain your set heat within 10 degrees. In addition to grilling, you can BBQ, bake, roast, braise and smoke foods with this grill.
This foldable grill doesn’t sacrifice quality for portability: It has 313 square inches of cooking space for up to 15 burgers and adjustable airflow to regulate the temperature as you grill, according to the brand. This charcoal grill is covered by a one-year limited warranty.
This gas grill from Char-Broil has 360 square inches of cooking space heated by three burners totaling 30,000 BTUs of heat. It has an additional side burner with 8,000 BTUs of heat that's good for sauces and sides, according to the brand. The grates are coated with porcelain, which Char-Broil says helps stop food from sticking to them.
The best Labor Day grill sales in 2022
- BBQ Guys: Up to 50% off grills, grill accessories and more through Sept. 7
- Solo Stove: Up to 45% off sitewide through Sept. 5
- AJ Madison: Up to 40% off select appliances, including gas grills, charcoal grills and more
- Tractor Supply Co.: Up to 40% off grills through Sept. 5
- The Home Depot: Up to 30% off select appliances through Sept. 7
- Biolite: 25% off sitewide
- Kenyon: 20% off G2 Electric Grill and free griddle with purchase
- Char-Broil: 15% off select modular outdoor kitchen parts
- Z Grills: Up to $361 off while supplies last
- Spark Grills: Take $300 off any Spark grill with code SPARK300
- Ace Hardware: Up to $300 off select Traeger grills
- P.C. Richard and Son: Up to $300 select Traeger grills, free delivery on select grills and more
- Lowe’s: Savings on select grills through Sept. 7