New & Notable is our daily highlight of recent shopping news, new product launches, notable sales and deals and more.
With some estimates projecting the grocery delivery market will reach $145 billion by 2025, food delivery giants are upping the ante. Last month, popular grocery delivery service Instacart launched a ready-made meals hub on its app and released a co-branded credit card with Chase.
SKIP AHEAD Sales and deals
Meanwhile, Gopuff launched its first line of private label products and plans to launch four private label brands this year with over 100 products, including water bottles and snacks. And meal delivery service Grubhub announced nationwide availability of its on-demand convenience channel, Grubhub Goods, in collaboration with 7-Eleven — the service will give users access to some of 7-Eleven’s products, from ice cream to personal care products. If you’re looking to test out the food delivery world, we’ve previously recommended the best meal delivery services to try this year and the best credit cards for food delivery.
Therabody adds new products to its RecoveryAir collection
Therabody, which makes some of our favorite massage guns, added three new products to the RecoveryAir collection: the RecoveryAir PRO, the RecoveryAir JetBoots and the RecoveryAir Prime. Launched last year, Therabody’s RecoveryAir collection is an array of pneumatic compression systems that the brand says can help boost circulation and reduce soreness after working out. The RecoveryAir PRO is an enhanced version of the current PRO system and equips more customizable features, Therabody says, including adjustable pressure and tailored settings. The JetBoots system is a portable RecoveryAir option, while the Prime system is more affordable and accessible features for those just starting out, according to the brand.
CASETiFY introduces the Bounce Case
CASTEiFY’s latest addition to its range of smartphone accessories, the Bounce Case can withstand drops up to 13 feet and is the brand’s most protective phone case to date, according to CASETiFY. Compatible with the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro, the case is MagSafe and wireless charging-compatible, made from shock absorbing material and includes rounded, corner bumpers the brand says will soften drops. In line with CASETiFY’s sustainability pledge, the brand notes the Bounce Case is made partially from upcycled phone cases as part of its Re/CASETiFY initiative.
HexClad launches Japanese Damascus Steel cutlery line
HexClad, known for highly rated cookware we’ve recommended in past gift guides, released a line of Japanese Damascus Steel cutlery, the cookware brand’s first expansion into kitchenware. The knives — which the brand says have been in development for three years and tested by Chef Gordon Ramsay — are forged from 67 layers of Japanese Damascus Steel that make them durable and sharp for slicing, according to HexClad. They also feature the Damascus wave pattern on the blade and come with green pakkawood handles. The knives are available in a 4-piece and 6-piece set, which includes a chef’s knife, bread knife and santoku knife.
Ongoing sales to shop
Below, we rounded up some ongoing sales across brands that we think you should know about.
- Today only, Adorama is offering 10 percent off the Xbox Series S Console.
- Society6 is offering up to 40 percent off sitewide, including art prints, throw pillows, comforters and more.
- Williams Sonoma is offering up to 30 percent off small appliances like air fryers, coffee machines, blenders and more during its Spring Electrics Event.
- Brooklyn Bedding is offering up to 25 percent off sitewide, including mattresses, pillows, sheets and more, through Feb 21.
- Allswell is offering 20 percent off sitewide through Feb. 22 with code PREZ20.
- Article is offering up to 20 percent off select items like office chairs, sofas, coffee tables and more through Feb 21.
- Baublebar is offering up to 20 percent off all rings with code STACKING20 for a limited time and up to 80 percent off other sale items.
- Bed Bath & Beyond is offering up to 20 percent off cookware and appliances during The Beyond Cooking Event.
- SkinStore is taking up to 25 percent off select beauty brands using the code PRESIDENT.
- Casper is offering up to $595 off mattress and 10 percent off accessories using the code PRESDAY22.
- Therabody is offering up to $300 off the RecoveryAir devices.
- EveryPlate is offering $1.79 per meal and 20 percent off another two boxes with code EPPRESIDENTS22.
- Green Chef is offering $130 off plus free shipping with code GCPRESIDENTS22 through the end of February.
- Factor is offering $120 off your first five boxes with code FACTORPRESIDENTS22 through the end of February.
- Allbirds is offering its Tree Dashers for $99 through Feb. 23.
- HelloFresh is offering 16 free meals and free shipping with code HFPRESIDENTS22 through the end of February.
Catch up on Select’s in-depth coverage of personal finance, tech and tools, wellness and more, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date.