REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 23, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that the Tokyo Stock Exchange Group, Inc. (TSE), one of the largest stock exchanges in the world, is using the Informatica Platform to build a service-oriented architecture (SOA) that will integrate all data across TSE's information systems environment.
- The Informatica solution enables TSE to:
- Optimize its IT infrastructure – In integrating data across multiple TSE business teams and systems, the Informatica Platform is helping eliminate data management inefficiencies, while providing the means to centrally manage the entire organization's data.
- Efficiently handle growing transaction volumes – With the Informatica Platform, TSE is able to more efficiently meet the demands of its rapidly growing transaction data volumes.
- Leverage higher quality data – Advanced data quality capabilities embedded in the Informatica Platform enable TSE to integrate and deliver higher quality data across systems and business processes as part of the overall data integration process.
- Reduce IT system workloads and costs – TSE is now able to reduce redundant data and thus superfluous systems costs throughout the organization.
- TSE is taking a phased approach to using the Informatica Platform, and to creating its SOA, starting with its business-critical Buy/Sell Evaluation system that detects illegal transactions from among the vast number of transactions processed daily by the exchange.
- When fully implemented, the SOA will link more than 20 information systems across the enterprise.
- The installation project was completed in collaboration with Informatica partner, Kyowa Exeo Corporation.
Tweet this: Tokyo Stock Exchange Builds Modern SOA Foundation on @InformaticaCorp http://bit.ly/fID0AO #SOA
- "We are rolling out our use of Informatica in incremental steps across the entire system environment," said Hiroshi Ikeuchi, Director of Deliberative System, IT Development, TSE. "As we update more than twenty information management systems, we expect Informatica, as a cost efficient and high-quality solution, to establish the required SOA foundation that loosely integrates all data within our enterprise environment."
- "During the middleware evaluation phase, about a dozen products, including Informatica, were tested and evaluated under identical conditions," said Katsumi Totsuka, Director of Sales SE, Business Solution Division, Kyowa Exeo. "Informatica demonstrated excellent performance that was far more superior to all other competitor products."
- "As with many enterprises, TSE's multiple business teams traditionally implemented systems for the requirements within their respective teams," said Hiroki Yoshida, Country Manager, Informatica Japan. "While this was well-suited for previous business processes, the world is changing and there is less and less room for redundant data and complex IT configurations anymore. Consequently, forward-looking organizations like TSE are turning to Informatica to help reduce IT complexity, increase the performance and flexibility of their systems environments, and enhance their ability to serve their clientele."
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent leader in data integration software. The Informatica Platform provides corporations with a comprehensive, unified, open and economical approach to lower IT costs and gain competitive advantage from their information assets. More than 4,200 companies worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise and in the internet cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica and Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Informatica Corporation Deborah Wiltshire +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org Ogilvy PR David Friedman +1 303 634 2674 email@example.com