If you’re still looking to save on gifts for yourself or loved ones this holiday season, you’re in luck — some Cyber Monday deals are still live. Experts told us that the week after Cyber Monday is called “Cyber Week,” and although fewer brands and retailers offer sales, some are still available across categories like tech, home and kitchen, beauty and wellness and more.
Deals after Black Friday and Cyber Monday are usually weaker compared to those offered leading up to and during the events. But if you’re looking for something specific — or if you forgot to snag something on your shopping list — it may be worth taking advantage of discounts this week.
To help find Cyber Monday deals that are still live, we compiled oneswe think you’ll want to know about below. We also rounded up Black Friday and Cyber Monday bestsellers if you’re interested in learning about what’s popular among Select readers.
Best Cyber Monday 2022 deals still live
Below, we’re sharing the best Cyber Monday deals that are still live based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
- 4.6-star average rating from 79,145 reviews on Amazon
Kasa’s Smart Plugs let you control electronics with your phone via a companion app, whether you’re home or away. The plugs are also compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant when paired with compatible devices.
- 4.5-star average rating from 33,540 reviews on Amazon
This smart light switch is designed to fit into a standard junction box, Kasa says. Its companion app guides you through installation, and once connected to Wi-Fi, you can control the light switch from your phone. The light switch also responds to Amazon Alexa and Google Voice commands when paired with compatible devices.
- 4.7-star average rating from 10,600 on Amazon
This cookware set comes with 8-inch and 10-inch nonstick fry pans. They’re made from hard-anodized aluminum to heat up quickly, says the brand, and the stainless steel base means they're compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction stovetops. They’re also oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, according to All-Clad.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.4-star average rating from 2,320 reviews on Amazon
Casper’s Sleep Essential Pillow has a plush feel, according to the brand, and is designed with a cotton outer shell. The pillow is available in standard and king sizes.
- 4.4-star average rating from 3,431 reviews on Amazon
Attach this small device to bags, keychains, luggage and other items you want to track. You can see the exact location of your Tile on the companion app if it’s within Bluetooth range (about 400 feet), according to the brand, or see the device’s most recent location if it’s out of range. Tile also says the replaceable battery is good for up to one year of use.
- 4.5-star average rating from 2,724 reviews on Amazon
This electric toothbrush allows you to choose from three modes while brushing: Deep clean, normal and sensitive. It’s built with a two-minute timer and a full charge gets you up to 10 days of battery life, the brand says. The toothbrush also connects to a companion app via Bluetooth so you can track brushing frequency, duration and more.
- 4.7-star average rating from 34 reviews on Amazon
Stasher Bowls (and bags) are some of the most used items in my kitchen for meal prep, storing leftovers, packing lunch and more. This pack of three comes with 1-cup, 2-cup and 4-cup silicone bowls that the brand says are safe to put in the dishwasher, microwave and freezer, as well as to use for sous-vide cooking or in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4.8-star average from 36,685 reviews on Amazon
Hydro Flask is known for its reusable water bottles, which have a proprietary powder coat that makes them easy to grip and more durable, the brand says. This 32-ounce model is made from stainless steel and can keep beverages cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours, according to Hydro Flask. The water bottle comes with a leak-proof straw lid.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 959 reviews on Amazon
The newest model of Amazon’s Echo Dot is designed with an LED display that can show you the time, weather, temperature, song titles and more. Amazon Alexa is built into the Echo Dot, allowing you to control it via voice commands, and you can connect it to compatible smart home devices.
- 4.7-star average rating from 30,114 reviews on Amazon
23andMe’s Ancestry + Traits DNA Kit comes with all the materials you need to collect a saliva sample and send it to the brand’s lab, where the lab runs tests to provide information about your family tree and trait reports — such as whether your hair is more or less likely to lighten with sun exposure. The brand says you’ll get results in about five to six weeks.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.8-star average rating from 5,756 reviews on Amazon
The Wi-Fi-equipped Aura Carver Frame pairs with a companion app to showcase photos and videos on the 10.1-inch display. It comes with free unlimited storage and is built with speakers. You can also invite loved ones to share their own photos and videos to the frame via the app.
- 4.6-star average rating from 37,195 reviews
This 22-ounce candle from Select-favorite candle brand Yankee Candle provides 110 to 150 hours of burn time, according to the brand. Yankee Candle says the paraffin grade candle wax delivers a consistent burn and that the candle is 100% recyclable in partnership with TerraCycle.
- 4.6-star average rating from 38,998 reviews on Amazon
This smart thermostat has sensors that can detect if you’re home or away — it learns your schedule and programs itself to lower the temperature when you’re not home or when the seasons change, which the brand says can help you save energy. The thermostat is Wi-Fi-enabled and connects to a companion app, allowing you to control it from anywhere.
- 4.6-star average rating from 6,545 reviews on Amazon
These KN95 masks are some of the best face coverings you can buy, and they’re currently discounted for Amazon Prime members. The masks are designed with five layers of fabric and elastic ear loops. They’re available in a multi-color pack, including shades like pink, blue, grey, red and purple.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.8-star average rating from 252 reviews on Amazon
Le Crueset’s Dutch oven is one of the best models you can buy. It comes with a dome-shaped lid that traps heat and moisture while food is cooking, and its sand-colored interior helps you caramelize ingredients without them sticking, the brand says. The Dutch oven is compatible with all cooktops and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, according to Le Creuset.
- 4.9-star average rating 20,893 reviews on Amazon
The stackable containers in this 16-piece set are made from clear BPA-free plastic, according to the brand, and come with lids that have airtight seals. You can stack the containers, which come in multiple sizes, and they’re freezer- and dishwasher-safe, Rubbermaid says.
- 4.3-star average rating from 9,264 reviews on Amazon
This appliance uses Nespresso Vertuo coffee and espresso capsules, each of which have a barcode that the machine reads to automatically adjust the brew size, temperature, pressure and time. It has a removable 37-ounce water tank and built-in capsule storage.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.0-star average rating from 96 reviews on Amazon
One of the brand’s newest fitness smartwatches, the FitBit Versa 4 has more features than other models: A full charge gets you six days of battery life, according to the brand, and it offers 40 exercise modes to track workouts. Both Amazon Alexa and a GPS system are built into the watch, and you can pair it with your phone to get call, text and app notifications.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.6-star average rating from 152 reviews on Amazon
Caraway launched its 2-quart tea kettle this summer; it comes with a pot holder you can use as a trivet or to handle the kettle when it’s hot. The kettle is built with a stainless-steel body and its exterior is covered in a non-toxic ceramic coating. The brand says it can be used on all stovetops.
- 4.4-star average rating from 6,265 reviews on Amazon
FitBit’s smart scale connects to a companion app via Bluetooth, allowing you to track your weight and BMI. The battery-powered scale’s screen displays your weight when you step on it. Multiple people can use the scale so long as they connect their personal devices.
Best Amazon Cyber Monday deals still live
- Lowest price ever
- 4.8-star average rating from 147,616 reviews on Amazon
The 20-ounce Yeti Rambler is made from stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation, which the brand says helps keep drinks hot or cold for hours. The travel mug comes with Yeti’s MagSlider Lid and is dishwasher-safe.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 169 reviews on Amazon
Count down to the holidays with this advent calendar, which is filled with 24 different flavors of tea. There’s five tea sachets behind each door, and the advent calendar includes green teas, herbal teas, chai teas and exclusive holiday blends.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.5-star average rating from 5,270 reviews on Amazon
Dreo’s Space Heater offers 70-degree oscillation to distribute heat across rooms and you can adjust its settings using the built-in touch panel or included remote control. You can choose from temperatures between 45 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer to automatically turn the space heater off after one to 12 hours.
Best Walmart Cyber Monday deals still live
- 4.9-star average rating from 64 reviews at Walmart
Beautiful’s stand mixer pairs with a 5.3-quart stainless steel mixing bowl and has 12 speed settings. The mixer’s head lifts up to move the bowl or add ingredients, and the included splash shield helps prevent food from splattering. The mixer also comes with a flat beater, dough hook and wire balloon whisk.
- 4.8-star average rating from 103 reviews at Walmart
Tineco’s S10 Cordless Smart Stick Vacuum is one of the brand’s newest models. It has sensors that automatically adjust the suction power based on what you’re cleaning and offers up to 40 minutes of battery life on a single charge. The vacuum converts into a handvac and its HEPA filtration system sucks up dust, dirt and allergens. It comes with a dusting brush, crevice tool and wall-mounted charging dock.
Best Target Cyber Monday deals still live
- 4.7-star average rating from 448 reviews at Target
The Ninja Foodi has 10 programmable cooking modes, including pressure-cook and air-fry. It comes with a 5-quart nonstick pot and a 4-quart cook and crisp plate, as well as a broil rack. You can manually set temperature and cook time, and use the appliance’s warm mode once food is done cooking.
- 4.0-star average rating from 489 reviews at Target
This cordless electric shaver can be used on wet or dry skin, and its head swivels in five directions for a close shave, cutting both long and short facial hairs, according to Philips. The shaver comes with a charger, protective cover and precision detailer.
Best Best Buy Cyber Monday deals still live
- 4.5-star average rating from 2,685 reviews at Best Buy
This robotic vacuum uses a Smart Mapping function to control where in your house it cleans and when and automatically self-empties for up to 60 days, according to the brand. It’s equipped with Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes to avoid a tangled mess of hair and a High-Efficiency Filter designed to capture cat and dog dander, according to Roomba. It is available at the same low price that it was available for on Amazon Prime Day in July, which is its lowest price we’ve seen.
- 4.8-star average rating from 665 reviews at Best Buy
With a wide, ultra-thin display, this 2020 desktop computer still holds up to the competition, thanks to its fast memory, bold graphics, and high-performance processor, says the brand. It comes with 265 GB of storage as well as Apple's Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2 and other accessories.
Best Cyber Monday 2022 sales still live
Here are the best Cyber Monday sales that are still live. Remember that sales include multiple deals, and not every product listed in a sale is going to be the best deal around.
- Wayfair: Up to 70% off select items
- Overstock: Up to 70% off select items through Dec. 10
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Up to 60% off select products
- Etsy: Up to 60% off select items from participating sellers
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off select items through Nov. 29
- JCPenny: Up to 50% off select products
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Up to 50% off select products
- BuyBuy Baby: Up to 50% off products sitewide
- REI: Up to 40% off select products
Best Cyber Monday furniture sales
- Joss & Main: Up to 40% off products sitewide
- AllModern: Up to 40% off on select furniture sitewide
- Joybird: 35% off sitewide and 45% off select bestsellers through Nov. 29
- Serena & Lily: 25% off sitewide with code GRATITUDE
- Herman Miller: 20% off sitewide plus an additional 5% with code CYBER5
- Outer: 20% off sitewide
- Floyd: 20% off sitewide
- Burrow: Up to 50% off products sitewide with code BF22 through Nov 29.
- Raymour & Flanigan: Up to 30% off sitewide
Best Cyber Monday kitchen sales
- Sur La Table: Up to 70% off select products
- Williams Sonoma: Up to 50% off cookware, coffee machines and more
- Solo Stove: Up to 50% off items sitewide through Dec. 4
- HexClad: Up to 40% off products
- Hurom: 35% off sitewide
- Brightland: Up to 30% off off purchases
- Stasher: Up to 30% off sitewide
- GIR: 30% off sitewide
- Bocce’s Bakery: 30% off orders $25 or more with code BLACKFRIDAY
- W&P: 25% off sitewide
- Anyday: 20% off cookware sitewide
- Material: 20% off sitewide
- Caraway: 20% off sitewide through Nov. 30
- Ooni: 20% off sitewide through Nov. 29
Best Cyber Monday home sales
- Houzz: Up to 80% off select products sitewide
- Birthdate: Up to 50% off products sitewide
- Society6: Up to 50% off sitewide
- The Sill: Up to 45% off select plants and gifts
- The Company Store: Up to 40% off sitewide with code FRIYAY22
- Dorai Home: Up to 40% off sitewide and on Amazon
- Lovesac: Up to 35% off couches and more
- Ban.do: Up to 35% off sitewide
- Blueair: 30% off sitewide with code EXTRA30 and up to 60% off select models
- AeroGarden: Up to 30% off sitewide
- Open Spaces: Up to 30% off sitewide on storage and more
- Letterfolk: 30% off sitewide
- Yield: 30% off sitewide
- Onsen: 30% off sitewide
- Poketo: 30% off sitewide
- The Citizenry: Up to 30% off sitewide through Nov. 29
- Rifle Paper Co.: 30% off sitewide with code MERRY30
- Ruggable: 20% off sitewide
Best Cyber Monday tech sales
- Lenovo: Up to 78% off laptops, accessories and more
- HP: Up to 70% off laptops, accessories and more
- SimpliSafe: Up to 60% off a new home security system package
- Tribit: Up to 50% off products on Amazon
- Anker: Up to 50% off on Cyber Monday deals
- Razer: Up to 50% off gaming accessories, laptops and more
- HyperX: Up to 50% off gaming accessories
- Jabra: Up to 40% off earbuds and more
- BioLite: 30% off sitewide
- Nixplay: 20% off all frames while the sale lasts
- Samsung: Up to $1,000 off select products
- Eufy: Up to $280 off home security products and smart vacuums
- Google: Up to $200 off select tech
Best Cyber Monday mattress and bedding sales
- Nest Bedding: Up to 50% off mattresses and bedding, and up to 10% off furniture and foundations through Dec. 12
- Sleep Number: Up to 50% off products sitewide
- Bear Mattress: 35% off sitewide
- Casper: Up to 30% off sitewide and 25% off mattresses
- Brooklyn Bedding: 25% off sitewide
- Boll & Branch: 25% off sitewide on orders $200 or more with code CYBER25
- Brooklinen: 25% off sitewide through Nov. 30
- Baloo: 20% off storewide with code HOLIDAY
- Crane & Canopy: 20% off everything with code YAY22
- Zinus: 20% off sitewide during Cyber Week
- Tuft & Needle: Up to $800 off mattresses and 25% off accessories
- Birch Natural Mattress: $400 off mattresses with code BLACKFRIDAY400
Best Cyber Monday beauty and wellness sales
- Kitsch: Up to 60% off sitewide
- Ulta: Up to 50% off select products sitewide
- Sephora: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Quip: Up to 50% off sitewide through Nov. 29
- SkinStore: Up to 50% off select products and an extra 10% off sale items with code EXTRA10
- Alleyoop: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Peace Out Skincare: 35% off sitewide and free shipping
- First Aid Beauty: 30% off sitewide with code CYBERSKIN through Nov. 30
- ghd: Up to 30% off hair tool
- bareMinerals: 30% off nearly everything sitewide
- R.E.M. Beauty: 30% off sitewide with code CYBER30
- Vegamour: 30% off sitewide with code CYBER22
- Olive & June: 25% off sitewide with code PARTY25
- Laneige: 25% off sitewide
- Billie: 20% off sitewide order $20 or more with code SHOP20
Best Cyber Monday apparel and accessories sales
- ThirdLove: Up to 80% off plus additional savings with code TL-CM25
- Calpack: Up to 75% off select products sitewide through Nov. 29
- Alo Yoga: Up to 70% off sale items and 30% off sitewide
- Shopbop: Up to 70% off select sale styles
- Madewell: Up to 60% off Cyber Monday sale styles and up to 50% off everything else
- Summersalt: Up to 60% off sitewide with code THANKFUL through Nov. 29
- Reebok: Up to 60% off select apparel with code CYBERMONDAY
- Allbirds: Up to 50% off select styles
- Girlfriend Collective: 40% off sitewide through Dec. 9
- Rent The Runway: 40% off memberships
- Levi’s: 40% off select denim styles
- Lucky Brand: 40% off sitewide through Nov. 30
- Outdoor Voices: 30% off site wide, plus an additional 50% off OV extra styles
- BaubleBar: 30% off with code BB30
- Parade: 30% off all orders
- JanSport: 30% off select styles
- Dagne Dover: 25% off sitewide
Best Cyber Monday fitness sales
- Flybird Fitness: Up to 59% off products
- Alo Moves: 50% off an annual membership for life
- Sculpt Society: 50% off an annual membership through Dec 2.
- Bala: Up to 20% off your order
- Fiture: Up to $300 off fitness mirrors
- Therabody: Up to $300 off select recovery technology
- Hyperice: Up to $170 off recovery technology
Best Cyber Monday pets sales
- Chewy: 50% off select products sitewide
- Petco: Up to 50% off select products sitewide
- Fable: Up to 35% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY2022
- Furbo: Up to 30% off pet camera technology
- Diggs: 25% off with code CYBER25
- Litter Robot: Up to $75 off products and bundles
What is Cyber Week?
Some experts call the week after Cyber Monday “Cyber Week.” Deals tend to linger around to give shoppers more time to take advantage of savings, although there’s usually less items on sale, and those that are discounted see weaker price drops compared to during Cyber Monday and Black Friday. Cyber Week emphasizes how Black Friday and Cyber Monday are no longer just 24-hour events. They’re morphed into weeks of doorbuster deals that start early and end late.