Select is editorially independent. Our editors selected these deals and items because we think you will enjoy them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time.
Day two of Prime Day 2022 — the final day of Amazon’s mega sale — is officially underway. During Prime Day, which Amazon created back in 2015, the retailer offers notable discounts in categories ranging from tech and skin care to home goods and fitness equipment. Retailers like Target, Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond also host their own counter sales to compete with Prime Day, which means even more savings for you.
We’ll be updating this article throughout the day with our favorite deals across retailers, focusing on the ones that are only available for a limited time or that we think will sell out fast. We'll also regularly update you with our other coverage so you can see everything Prime Day has to offer. Make sure to keep up with all of our Prime Day coverage — we will be rounding up all the best sales and deals, plus highlighting ways you can save even more.
UPDATE: Tech deals on Apple, Sony and more are still going strong
Many of the best Prime Day tech deals are still available, whether you need a new pair of headphones or want to ditch paperback books for an e-reader. We just updated our tech deals roundup with some more worthwhile finds — here are a few of our favorites:
Lightning Deal: This blender is at its lowest price since 2021
This blender from Hamilton Beach — whose food processors we’ve recommended before — has a 175-Watt motor and a 14-ounce capacity, and it's BPA-free — the jar, lid and blades are dishwasher-safe.
- Hamilton Beach Personal Blender, $15.99 (was $22.99) — sale ends soon
UPDATED: Our favorite Prime Day beauty and wellness deals
We just updated our list of the best beauty and wellness deals, which includes discounts on everything from razors to weighted blankets to hot rollers and more.
Lightning Deal: This Chromebook is at its lowest price ever
This Asus chromebook has an 11.6-inch HD screen — it weighs 2.6 pounds for the travel-conscious.
- ASUS Chromebook C203XA, $129.99 (was $249.99) — sale ends soon
UPDATED: Remaining Prime Day deals under $100
Prime Day offers several great deals on tech, kitchen appliances, vacuums and more that are under the $100 range. In our most recent update of those deals, we highlighted a few affordable deals that are on sale now, many of which are at their lowest prices ever.
Lightning Deal: This Sony smart TV is over $1,000 off
The Sony A80J TV offers OLED picture quality, which tech experts told us is widely considered the best you can buy. The TV is available in a 55-inch and a 65-inch version, both of which are at their lowest prices ever through tonight.
- Sony A80J 65-Inch TV, $1,399.99 (was $2,499.99) — sale ends soon
UPDATE: Mattresses still on sale for Prime Day
Laying on a comfortable mattress is a great way to end a long day of shopping. We just updated our guide to mattress deals on Prime Day — here are some of our favorites:
- Nod Hybrid Mattress by Tuft & Needle, $799.20 (was $999.00)
- Signature Design by Ashley Chime 12-Inch Medium Firm Mattress, $251.99 (was $545.99)
Orolay's down jacket is 44% off right now
This winter coat is beloved by Select writer Zoe Malin, who said it makes a great gift for loved ones (or yourself). The jacket is stuffed with down feathers and has a polyester shell. It's also designed with a fleece-lined hood and six large pockets, in addition to side zippers that allow you to let out the hem if you like a more oversized look.
- Orolay Women’s Thickened Down Jacket, $89.24 (was $159.99) — sale ends tonight
Lightning Deal: This Dreo tower fan is 20% off through tonight
We previously recommended the bladeless Dreo Cruiser Pro T1 Tower Fan, which has a 4.7-star average rating from over 14,000 reviews on Amazon. It stands 42 inches tall and comes with a remote.
- Dreo Cruiser Pro T1 Tower Fan, $71.99 (was $89.99) — sale ends tonight
Lightning Deal: This smart scale is at its lowest price ever
RENPHO makes one of our favorite smart scales and this model — currently on sale at its lowest price ever — shares many similarities with the one we love: Both take 13 body measurements including weight, body fat, BMI and muscle fat, and they both work with the RENPHO app to keep track of those measurements. This model is also compatible with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit and MyFitnessPal.
- RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, $17.84 (was $39.99) — lowest price ever
UPDATED: The absolute best deals to consider this Prime Day
We've been constantly adding to our list of the best sales and deals to consider during the savings event, all of which are at their lowest price in months (or even at all time lows). Here are some of our most recent favorites:
- KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Stand Mixer, $279.99 (was $499.99)
- AeroGarden Harvest, $89.99 (was $164.95)
- Dreo Tower Fan, $62.99 (was $89.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4, $149.99 (was $173)
- Embark Dog DNA Test Kit, $127 (was $199)
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle, $151.50 (was $233)
Lightning deal: WWDOLL KN95 masks are at their lowest price ever
We featured WWDOLL KN95 masks in our guide to the face coverings because they meet criteria experts recommend: Their manufacturer is registered with the FDA and was featured on the FDA’s EUA list. Masks in the multicolored pack of 25 have an adjustable nose bridge to help you maintain a tight fit and elastic ear loops.
- WWDOLL KN95 face masks, $14.45 (was $19.74) — lowest price ever
UPDATED: Today’s best Prime Day deals on air fryers
It’s the final day of Prime Day — why not celebrate with an air fryer? We’ve updated the best deals on air fryers and air fryer accessories with new sales on Ninja, Instant Pot and Stasher items:
- Ninja Foodi Smart XL Pro 7-in-1 Indoor Grill, $219.99 (was $369.99)
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-Quart Air Fryer Oven, $129.95 (was $169.99)
- Stasher Silicone Reusable Storage Bag, Bundle 4-Pack, $36.56 (was $59.99)
Lightning Deal: These KN95 face masks are 75% off
When we spoke to experts about how to shop for KN95 masks, they told us to prioritize brands and manufacturers that are registered with the FDA and that were previously on the FDA's emergency use authorization (EUA) list. FGCCJP hits both of these marks.
- FGCCJP KN95 Face Masks 30-Count, $12.27 (was $49.99) — will sell out soon
UPDATED: Today's best home and kitchen deals
We just updated our guide to the best home and kitchen deals during Prime Day, and here are some of our favorites:
Lightning Deal: This rowing machine is $80 off its usual price
This Lightning Deal comes from the company that makes one of our favorite exercise bikes (that isn’t, you know, Peloton). Yosuda’s magnetic rowing machine — which operates quietly, according to the company, with 8 levels of resistance and an LCD monitor for better distractions.
- Yosuda Magnetic Rowing Machine, $309.99 (was $389.99) — ends soon
UPDATED: The best Prime Day beauty and wellness deals
As the second day of Prime Daygoes on, we're continuing to update our list of beauty and wellness deals, which includes everything from skin care to razors to shampoo to water flossers and more. Here are some standouts:
- Buzio Weighted Blanket, one of the best eco-friendly weighted blankets, $38.49 (was $76.99)
- Wahl Lithium Pro Complete Cordless Clippers, a pair of expert-recommended clippers, $51.99 (was $64.99)
- Everyday Humans Ease Up Cleanser, a recent launch from the AAPI- and woman-owned brand Everyday Humans, $12.28 (was $18.49)
Lightning Deal: This eufy robot vacuum is 44% off right now
Anker's Eufy RoboVac G30 robot vacuum sports an ultra-slim body and the brand's BoostIQ technology, which it says can automatically increase suction power to transition from hard floors to carpets.
- Eufy by Anker RoboVac G30, $179.99 (was $318.99) — ends in 6 hours
Lightning Deal: This ADA-accepted water flosser is 40% off
Water flossers offer an alternative to traditional dental floss that some may find easier (and more fun) to use. Waterpik’s ADA-approved Cordless Advanced Water Flosser offers three pressure settings and 4 tip accessories that you can store in its included travel bag.
- Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser, $59.99 (was $99.99) — ends soon
UPDATED: Prime Day's best deals under $25
Prime Day can be great for investing in big-ticket items you've been eyeing for a while. But you can also score some affordable deals during the savings event — we updated our list of the best deals under $25 to snag on the last day of the savings event. Below, we highlighted some standout options that are at their lowest price in months.
What our editors are buying on Prime Day
We here at Select comb through sales for a living, so we know how to tell when a deal is actually good. And a lot of this year's Prime Day deals are good — so good, in fact, that many of us decided to buy a few things. Here's a taste of what we've checked out with so far:
UPDATED: Prime Day's best mattress deals
Today is the last day to score Amazon Prime Day deals on mattresses, so we've updated our picks for the best Prime Day deals on mattresses — we've seen some discounts as high to 50%. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Zinus 12-Inch Green Tea Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress, $223.99 (was $389.00)
- Casper Element Mattress, $556.00 (was $695)
- Classic Brands Cool Gel Chill 14-Inch Mattress, $300.87 (was $565.99)
- Inofia 12-Inch Hybrid Innerspring Mattress in a Box, $447.20 (was $559.00)
UPDATED: Bed Bath and Beyond's Prime Day sale ends tomorrow
You can still get deals during the Beyond Big Savings Event, even after Prime Day officially ends. We just updated our guide to Bed Bath and Beyond's sale, and these are some of our favorite deals from the popular home retailer:
- Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Make, $60.00 (was $109.99)
- Sharper Image Powerboost Deep Tissue Massager, $79.99 (was $129.99)
- Magic Bullet 4-Piece Essential Blender Set, $20.00 (was $29.99)
Lightning Deal: This expert-recommended baking mat is on sale
Experts have recommended to us MMmat's Silicone Baking Mat as a solid reusable alternative to parchment paper. The mat is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher-safe, according to the brand. It's designed to fit half-size sheet pans.
- MMmat Silicone Baking Mat, $12.79 (was $15.99) — ends soon
UPDATED: The best Prime Day vacuum deals
On the second and last day of Prime Day, we've updated our list of vacuum deals. We included deals from reader favorite vacuum brands like Tineco, iRobot and Shark. Some notable products on sale include:
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal, $499.99 (was $999.99)
- Tineco Pure One S11 Cordless Vacuum, $244.94 (was $349.99)
- eufy HomeVac H11 Cordless Handheld Vacuum $35.99 (was $59.99)
Lightning Deal: The Bialetti Brikka is at its lowest price ever
Bialetti stovetop espresso makers are a Select staff favorite product, and they make a great gift for coffee lovers. Its 4-cup Brikka model is designed with a silicone valve, which the brand said helps produce creamier espresso. You can use the espresso maker on gas or electric stove tops, as well as on propane camping stoves.
- Bialetti Brikka, $40.81 (was $53.22) — ends soon
UPDATED: Last day to shop Target's Deal Days sale
Target's Deal Days sale ends tonight, and we've updated our list with the best options still available, including the deals below — for more, check out our Deal Days guide:
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41-millimeter), $279.00 (was $399.99)
- Instant Pot 6qt 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker Bundle, $69.99 (was $129.99)
UPDATED: Today's best Prime Day tech deals
We just updated our roundup of the best Prime Day tech deals and sales — many of our favorite products, including the Apple AirPods Pro and Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless headphones — are at their lowest price in months. Here's a sample of what we found:
Lightning deal: This microwave is at its lowest price this year
This 900-Watt microwave from Toshiba has five power levels and six preset cooking modes. It also comes with six one-touch cooking times from 1 to 6 minutes and you can defrost food both by time or weight.
- Toshiba 0.9 Cu.ft Microwave, $99.99 (was $124.99) — ends soon
UPDATED: Today's best Prime Day beauty and wellness deals
Now that the second day of Prime Day deals is here, we've updated our list of beauty and wellness deals, which includes everything from skin care to razors to shampoo to water flossers and more. Some of those include:
- OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil, which we covered in our guide to cuticle care, $8.76 (was $10.35)
- Innisfree Daily UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 36, which we covered in our guide to Korean beauty and skin care products, $10.50 (was $15.00)
- Alleyoop Portable All-in-One Razor, which we covered in our roundup of women's razors, $10.50 (was $16.00)
Lightning Deal: iHealth's rapid Covid test at lowest price ever
This deal comes from the company that makes one of our favorite digital thermometers, designed to provide results in 15 minutes. The pack comes with two FDA-authorized antigen testing kits, each including a testing card, swab and solution. Learn more about at-home Covid testing in our guide.
- iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test, $12.19 (was $17.98) — ends soon
UPDATED: Today’s best Prime Day deals on fitness gear
When you’re finished saving in the kitchen (or for your pets), you may want to tap into our updated list of the best Prime Day deals on fitness gear. among other things, we found a nearly 50%-discount on a Select-approved vertical climber and a substantial deal on one of our favorite stationary bikes:
UPDATED: Today's best Prime Day deals for your pets
Now that day two of Prime Day is here, we updated our list of the best deals on pet supplies, from cat treats to dog beds. Some of those include:
UPDATED: Our favorite Prime Day home and kitchen deals right now
We just finished updating our picks of the best home and kitchen deals through Prime Day — some are down to their lowest price ever. Here's a sample of what we found:
One of our favorite indoor gardens is 45% half — ends tonight
This highly rated All-Clad cooking set is 30% off today only
All-Clad makes some of our favorite cookware, including the brand’s HA1 Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set. It comes with 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch frying pans, the latter of which come with glass lids. All-Clad says the pans are dishwasher-safe and compatible with all cooktops and are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All-Clad HA1 Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set, $104.99 (was $149.99)
Lightning deal: Cordless Waterpik is 40% off for a limited time
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced is one of our favorite water flossers thanks to its handheld design, built-in 7-ounce water reservoir and rechargeable battery that the brand says can last for up to a week. It offers three pressure settings and four rotating tips, which you can store in the included travel bag. The water flosser can recharge in four hours using its magnet charger, and the device is available in five different colors, including black, gray and blue.
- Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser, $59.99 (was $99.99) — lowest price ever
The latest Apple Watch is still at its lowest price ever
Yesterday we saw the Apple Watch Series 7 drop to its lowest price ever, and it looks like you can still snag that deal while Prime Day lasts. (The deal was so good that Select writer Zoe Malin and Select editor Morgan Greenwald both bought themselves a watch.) One of our favorite fitness trackers, the Apple Watch allows you to interact with friends and tracks metrics like blood oxygen and heart rate, according to the brand.
- Apple Watch Series 7, $309 (was $429)
This expert-approved coffee machine is deeply discounted now
When we talked to coffee connoisseurs about how to buy a coffee machine, they all agreed that the best ones are certified by the Speciality Coffee Association of America (SCA). The Technivorm Moccamaster KBGT Coffee Brewer is one of the machines on the SCA’s list — it uses a copper boiling element to bring water to the proper brewing temperature and can brew 40 ounces of coffee in 4-6 minutes, according to the brand. Right now the brewer is down to the lowest price we’ve seen in years.
- Technivorm Moccamaster KBGT Coffee Brewer, $234.99 (was $359)
Day 1 bestsellers: The most purchased deals we covered
The first day of Prime Day was flooded with great deals on everything from smart plugs to headphones — and Select readers wasted no time checking out. Below are some of the most purchased deals we covered yesterday — historically, many of these products are Prime Day bestsellers.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips, $29.99 (was $45.99)
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, $44.99 (was $99.99)
- Amazon Smart Plug, $12.99 (was $24.99)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $169.98 (was $249)
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5300 Electric Toothbrush, $59.95 (was $99.99)
- BLACK+DECKER Furbuster Handheld Vacuum, $94.75 (was $99.99)