For the first time in Prime Day’s history, Amazon is hosting two Prime Day-like events in the same year. The second sale — dubbed the Prime Early Access Sale— runs through tonight (Oct. 12) and offers sitewide savings for Prime members on popular categories ranging from skin care and home goods to tech and fitness equipment. Since it’s so close to the holiday season, Amazon is also introducing a Top 100 list featuring deals on some of the most popular (and gift-worthy) products, the retailer says.
Whether you’re planning to add a new step to your skin care routine or invest in a new hair styling tool, Amazon is offering notable discounts on water flossers, facial cleansers and hair tools during the Prime Early Access Sale. To help you make the most of the fleeting shopping holiday, we compiled some of the best Prime Day beauty and wellness deals and sales live on Amazon, plus highlighted other notable deals from counter sales at other retailers.
The best Prime Day Wellness and Beauty deals
Below, we’re sharing the best Prime Day wellness and beauty deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
- 4.7-star average rating from 15,228 reviews on Amazon
This Select-reader favorite and expert-recommended lip mask is formulated with Vitamin C and shea butter to help moisturize your lips. The mask comes in multiple flavors (like Pumpkin Spice and Mango) and each package comes with a tiny applicator so you don’t have to use your finger.
- 4.6-star average rating from 70,0486 reviews on Amazon
The Crest 3D Whitestrips are one of our favorite at-home teeth whitening products. This pack includes 20 treatments that should gently whiten your teeth over time and keep them brighter for up to 12 months, according to the brand. This kit also comes with two 1-Hour Express treatments that Crest says will whiten teeth in one hour.
- 4.8-star average rating from 17,529 ratings on Amazon
The cult-favorite Mighty Patch uses medical-grade hydrocolloid to absorb pimple pus in just a few hours. Apply it over a blemish, go to sleep or carry about your day and remove it after eight hours. While the patches are strong enough to stay put while you toss and turn, it's easily removed once you peel it back. Each box has 72 patches.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 4,615 reviews
This expert-recommended massage gun from Therabody has five built-in speed settings and comes with four differently shaped head attachments. It is 70% quieter than previous generations and has up to two hours of battery life, according to the brand. You can also download the Therabody app, which will integrate with Apple Health and Google Fit.
- 4.7-star average rating from 111,603 reviews on Amazon
Thayers’ Witch Hazel Facial Toner is an alcohol-free and unscented toner that is meant to reduce the look of pores, draw moisture into the skin and even your skin tone, according to the brand. The brand recommends applying the product using a cotton ball after cleansing. This facial toner is also available in Coconut Water, Rose Petal and Lavender scents, if you prefer to go for a scented option.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.6-star average rating from 193,167 reviews on Amazon
This protein powder was a global bestseller during Prime Day this past July and is now available at its lowest price ever. The unflavored collagen powder supports hair, nail, bone and joint health, according to the brand, and can be mixed into hot or cold liquids. It comes with a scooper to help you measure servings and is available in a 9.33-ounce or 1.2-pound container.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.5-star average rating from 2,044 reviews on Amazon
This blow dryer uses a combination of heated and ionized air to help you dry and style hair quickly, according to Shark. You can customize the styling tool’s heat and airflow settings or let its built-in sensors adjust them for you. It comes with clips to help section your hair while styling, as well as a styling brush attachment and a mat to help hold your tool on your counter.
- 4.5-star average rating from 69,750 reviews on Amazon
Manscaped’s cordless hair trimmer includes the brand's proprietary Skinsafe technology meant to reduce the risk of cuts and ingrown hairs. The ceramic blades are rust-proof and the device is waterproof as well, so it can be used in the shower, according to the brand. It includes an adjustable guard for varying hair lengths.
- 4.6-star average rating from 5,951 reviews on Amazon
This expert-recommended acne treatment is a Select-reader favorite. It contains retinoids, which dermatologists told us can promote skin cell turnover and cure inflammation to give pores a deep clean and and prevent new pimples . The brand recommends applying the gel treatment after you cleanse, tone and moisturize your face. This deal was $1 better yesterday, but it is still a noteworthy discount today.
- 4.7-star average rating from 936 reviews on Amazon
This ceramic curling wand for hair styling comes with three different wand ends (1-inch, 1.25-inch and .75-inch wide barrels) and has a digital display so that you can control the temperature. The brand says that the curling wand will automatically shut off after one hour of use.
- 4.6-star average rating from 2,688 reviews on Amazon
This K-beauty sunscreen has SPF 36 protection and is free of parabens, sulfates and silicones, the brand says . It is infused with green tea and sunflower seed oil for hydrating and soothing benefits and the water-based formula does not leave behind a white cast, according to the brand.
- 4.5-star average rating from 7,379 reviews on Amazon
A slimmer version of the popular Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer, this hot styling tool comes with a detachable head to make it travel- and storage-friendly, as well as a ceramic titanium barrel for a smoother glide when styling, according to the brand. It has four heat settings to customize your heat exposure and styling experience.
- 4.7-star average rating from 38 reviews on Amazon
CeraVe, which makes one of our favorite lotions for eczema, has packaged their Select-favorite moisturizing cream with its hydrating facial cleanser in this set. The moisturizing cream and facial cleanser are both made with hyaluronic acid to help moisturize the skin, without leaving a greasy feel, according to the brand.
- 4.4-star average rating from 1,458 reviews on Amazon
This pillow has a 2-inch side gusset which Casper says aids in spine alignment and helps to provide better neck support. The pillow is made from a 100% cotton outer shell and is meant to be supportive no matter whether you sleep on your side, back, or stomach according to the brand.
- 4.6-star average rating from 40 reviews on Amazon
This hair dryer from DevaCurl comes with a DevaFuser attachment, which you can use to define your curls, according to the brand. DevaCurl says its Alternating Ionic Technology helps improve volume while minimizing frizz.
- 4.5-star average rating from 2,342 reviews on Amazon
This water flosser comes with seven tips, 10 pressure settings and a removable 20-ounce reservoir. The brand says it can provide a 90-second water surge, or flossing time at once and the rechargeable battery can provide up to 4 weeks of use per charge.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.4-star average rating from 4,170 reviews on Amazon
This hot air styling brush has two heat and speed settings to meet your styling needs. So that your hair doesn’t get tangled, the tool, which can work as a hot brush as well as a curling iron, has a switch that unlocks to release your hair easily. The brand says to use the tool on damp hair that has been treated with heat protectant.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 5,960 reviews on Amazon
This facial cleanser from First Aid, which makes some of our favorite acne treatments and face moisturizers, is sulfate- and fragrance-free and rich in antioxidants, so it won't irritate or inflame your skin, says First Aid. The beauty brand is an Amazon Climate Pledge Friendly company and the cleanser is vegan, gluten-, nut- and soy-free.
- 4.4-star average rating from 205 reviews on Amazon
This shampoo from cult-favorite curly hair brand DevaCurl is sulfate-, paraben- and gluten-free. It is formulated to minimize damage to curls, maintain moisture and encourage curl definition, according to the brand. DevaCurl says it is best for people with dry, fine curls and should be worked into the scalp for the best results.
- 4.4-star average rating from 89,714 reviews on Amazon
Humidifiers can help with the cold air that dries up your skin. In our guide to humidifiers, we list this humidifier as a top-rated affordable ultrasonic humidifier. It’s light at 1.35 pounds and can run for 16 hours, according to the brand.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.4-star average rating from 618 reviews on Amazon
Unlike razors that only trim hair at the skin’s surface, epilators remove hair from the roots. This epilator is cordless, rechargeable and waterproof, allowing you to trim at home instead of having to make a hair removal appointment. It gives you smooth skin for up to four weeks, according to Braun.
- 4.5-star average rating from 8,896 reviews on Amazon
These lavender aromatherapy tablets dissolve in the bathtub and release essential oils for an at-home spa experience, says BodyRestore. They last longer than standard shower bombs, according to the brand, and they could make a good stocking stuffer for those looking to get ahead on holiday shopping.
- 4.3-star average rating from 35,959 ratings on Amazon
This serum helps lashes appear longer and thicker thanks to its formulation of vitamins, peptides and amino acids, according to Grande Lash Cosmetics. Packaged in a tube with a wand that resembles a liquid eyeliner tip, the serum should be applied once a day on the upper lash line, while avoiding contact with the eye. The brand says users should start to see improvements within 4–6 weeks of regular use.
The best Prime Day Wellness and Beauty sales on Amazon
Here are the best Prime Day wellness and beauty sales on Amazon right now that we think you’ll want to know about.
- Up to 69% off iHealth Covid tests and health products
- Up to 64% off Beetles gel nail polish
- Up to 62% off Colgate Hum and teeth whitening products
- Up to 55% off BodyRestore shower steamers
- Up to 49% off haircare appliances from Revlon, Hot Tools, Bed Head, and more
- Up to 40% off healthcare products from HoMedics and more
- Up to 40% off skin care products from Cetaphil, Cerave, The Body Shop and more
- Up to 40% off razors from Gillette, Braun and more
- Up to 40% off skin care and wellness products from Drybar, The Face Shop, Innisfree and more
- Up to 30% off beauty products from Laneige, Drybar and more
- Up to 30% off Manscaped body groomers
- Up to 30% off Mario Bandescu skin care products
- Up to 30% off Living Proof haircare products
- Up to 30% off Grande Cosmetics
- Up to 20% off Casper mattresses
The best Prime Day wellness and beauty sales at other retailers
In addition to Amazon, the following retailers are offering Prime Day beauty and wellness sales we recommend.
- Dermstore: Up to 40% off skin care products and tools
- Kiehl's: Up to 40% off select skin care products during the fall sale
- Macy's: Deals on skin care products from Clinique, Sunday Riley, Estée Lauder and more
- Dr. Jart+: 25% off sitewide during the 48-hour cyber sale
- Alleyoop: 20% off a beauty routine after taking their quiz
- Colorescience: 20% off best sellers
- Brooklinen: 15% off sitewide through Oct. 17