Select is editorially independent. Our editors selected these deals and items because we think you will enjoy them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time.
As you add smart home devices to your living space and rely more and more on the connected life, your home Internet experiences an increasingly substantial workload. "A wonky Wi-Fi network can literally bring your house’s online traffic to a halt," NBC News tech contributor Whitson Gordon wrote in our guide to mesh Wi-Fi systems and range extenders. And one of the best mesh Wi-Fi systems, Amazon's family of Eero mesh Wi-Fi routers, is on sale on Amazon right now.
If you're looking to upgrade your own home Internet signal or want to eliminate dead spots in distant rooms or around corners, we put together the different models on sale so you can get an idea of how much you'd save.
Eero is one of the pioneers in the consumer mesh Wi-Fi space, and since Amazon acquired it, they’ve released this new base-level system. While it may not be the fastest mesh system, it's relatively much more affordable than the competition and very easy to set up.
If the three-pack above is too much for your space or you're not sure you need multiple mesh points right now, you can also go with a single router. After living with it for a spell, you can better determine whether you need to upgrade with more mesh devices.
Amazon’s Eero Pro system is more expensive than the base Eero system. Why? It's a tri-band router, which means it has an entire antenna dedicated to sending data between each unit of the mesh network, easing traffic congestion.
"That means you get significantly faster speeds than you would with less expensive systems," Gordon explained, "which is important if you don’t have Ethernet in your home to wire each node together." Notably, the more advanced system is similarly easy to set up.
Other Amazon deals you might be interested in
- For a limited time, Netgear's Orbi Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System with wall plugged satellites is down to $187.
- The highly-rated TP-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender is down to $32 per extender.
- In our guide to the best wireless chargers, we determined Anker's PowerWave Pad is the best budget charging pad. While already modestly priced, it's currently down to one of its lowest prices, according to price comparison site CamelCamelCamel — as is the RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger.
- The Apple AirPods with Charging Case, the best wireless earbuds for Apple users, are especially useful given Apple’s H1 chip smoothed out the pairing process and stabilized its connection. And right now, they're down to $130.
- The Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit shoes were nearly banned earlier this year from competitive sports given the significant assistance they provided runners — they're down to $187 a pair.
More shopping guides and recommendations
- Best Legos for any age: From Star Wars to ISS
- Google's top 50 most searched for gifts this holiday season
- The best leggings for every workout and body type
- How to care for dry, cracked heels this winter
Catch up on the latest from NBC Shopping guides and recommendations.