In addition to looking for ways to stay warm and keep your skin moisturized this winter, you may be interested in mixing up your workout routine or investing in new at-home fitness accessories. We’ve recently covered water-resistant running sneakers, foam rollers and adjustable dumbbells, and a handful of brands also introduced new fitness offerings at this year’s CES event.
Bala — a Select reader favorite fitness accessories company — recently debuted a new website, which the brand says makes it easier for shoppers to browse products by color, type of workout and product. The brand also launched redesigned Bala Bangles — instead of the black strap the weights used to feature, they’re now monochromatic. Bala Bangles are currently offered in colors like Sand, Shine and Sea, a new hue. Additionally, Bala released new kits and updated its packaging to be more sustainable, according to the brand.
In apparel news, Parade debuted Second Life by Parade, a recycling program that allows people to recycle any brand of underwear. If you want to participate, you can get a complimentary Second Life by Parade package on the brand’s website that includes a biodegradable bag and prepaid shipping label. You fill the bag with clean, gently used underwear and send it back in exchange for a coupon for 20 perfect off to use on Parade’s website. The brand says products are then recycled into new products like insulation, furniture bedding and more.
New from Adidas, Grove Collaborative and Besoma
Below, we rounded up a few recent launches we think you’ll want to know about.
Adidas debuts new Originals Eyewear line
The new Adidas Originals Eyewear line includes styles inspired by a blend of sport and street culture, according to the brand. The OR0038 glasses feature cat-eye frames with rubber profiles on the tips to keep them in place, while the OR0059 glasses have injected-molded, aviator-shaped frames and come in Antique Black and Black colors. Adidas says the OR0056 glasses, whose temples are textured to resemble a basketball, are a sustainable style. They’re made from recycled plastics, and the lenses are constructed from pre-consumer recycled materials.
Grove Collaborative launches home collection with Jeremiah Brent
Grove Collaborative created its new collection, The Art of Ceremony, with interior designer Jeremiah Brent. It features cleaning supplies like hand soap and dish soap, as well as home accessories such as a towel and nested trays. Decor is made with materials like marble and organic cotton, and you can also purchase incense and soy wax candles. Cleaning supplies and candles come in two exclusive scents — Himalayan Sea Salt and Sage and Eucalyptus and Cypress — and get their fragrance from essential oils. According to the brand, the collection is also free from single-use plastic — items like soap dispensers are instead built with glass.
Besoma debuts moisturizer
Besoma’s Bright & Friendly Moisturizer is formulated with licorice root extract, niacinamide and ceramides — the brand says these ingredients help improve the skin’s barrier, reduce pore size and fade dark spots and sunspots. The moisturizer features a lightweight texture and also includes resveratrol, an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals. Besoma says you can use the moisturizer in the morning and at night and that it’s suitable for all skin types. Additionally, the brand recently launched its Superfood Cica Glow Mist.
Sales to shop this week
If you’re looking for deals this week, we compiled some notable options across retailers and Select reader favorite categories.
- Walmart is offering to 85 percent off select products during its End of Year Clearance Sales.
- Victoria’s Secret will give you up to 60 percent off select items during its Semi-Annual Sale, and $20 off a $50 purchase through Feb. 23.
- EyeBuyDirect is reducing prices 50 percent on select styles.
- Sur La Table is taking 50 percent off select items during its Winter Sale.
- Ulta is slashing prices up to 50 percent off select skin care during its Love Your Skin event through Jan. 22.
- ASOS is reducing prices to 50 percent off items through Jan. 24.
- Haand is taking off up to 45 percent for handmade pieces during its Seconds Sale
- Bedsure will give you up to 40 percent off items during its 2022 White Sale through the end of January.
- Anthropologie is offering 40 percent off sale styles through Jan. 31.
- Madewell is taking an extra 30 percent off sale styles with code REALDEAL through Jan. 20.
- SkinStore and LOOKFANTASTIC are featuring up to 25 percent off select items during their New Year Sales.
- Bed Bath & Beyond has a sale for 25 percent off storage and organization solutions through Jan. 30.
- 1800 Flowers is reducing prices by 25 percent for its Valentine’s Day collection with code LOVEEARLY through Jan. 20.
- Ballard Designs has a sale for up to 20 percent off select items and free shipping through Feb. 21.
- HBO Max will give 20 percent off monthly plans to new subscribers and lapsed customers through Jan. 25.
- Minted is reducing the price of Valentine’s Day cards and gifts by 15 percent with code BEMINE22 through Jan. 24.
- MIRROR will take $300 off across its range of packages, in addition to free delivery and installation with code NEWYEAR22.
- Lululemon is offering discounts on select men’s and women’s styles during its We Made Too Much sale.
Catch up on Select’s in-depth coverage of personal finance, tech and tools, wellness and more, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date.