Select is editorially independent. Our editors selected these deals and items because we think you will enjoy them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time.
Cyber Week sales have mostly come and gone, but we’re still in the thick of the holiday shopping season. With global supply chain issues permeating the world economy, retailers are encouraging shoppers to buy items early. In fact, Hydrow, a popular rowing machine company that we featured in our guide to rowers, says that you have to buy its rower today if you want it delivered by Christmas.
But shoppers haven’t been deterred by supply chain woes, inflation or the new omicron variant of Covid-19 — nearly 180 million shoppers spent an average of $301 over the shopping weekend, according to the National Retail Federation’s annual survey. Additionally, 70 percent of respondents said they were “confident” they’d be able to buy what they needed.
Today also marks the launch of Sephora’s new Beauty for All event, which runs from now until Dec. 12. Any member of their Beauty Insider tiers, which are free to join, can receive 20 percent off purchases using the code GIFTEASY, as well as 30 percent off Sephora collection items.
To help shoppers pick the best gifts for friends and family during the holidays, we’re keeping our gift guides updated and adding new ones throughout December. Below, we also highlight new releases from Puma, Bala and Knix that we think are worth a look.
New launches from Puma, Bala and Knix
Whether you made out like a bandit during Black Friday and Cyber Monday or slept through all the bargains, you might be interested in these new launches from brands Select readers have shown interest in.
Puma came out with a new basketball lifestyle collection for women, conceived by the Puma Hoops creative director, June Ambrose. The line includes tops, hoodies, shorts, pants, leggings, shoes and hats. According to Puma, some items in the collection, like the crop top, have moisture-wicking properties — and with the “bold” colors and designs, style and function are both present here.
Bala, known for their Bala Bangles and other workout accessories, is getting into the pet business. Don’t worry, these new dog toys — created with maxbone, a pet supply company — aren’t weighted like their made-for-human counterparts, according to the company, but the silicone Bala design-inspired toys can still give your pets a workout. The bangle-inspired toy can fit treats inside for your dog to get endlessly frustrated over, according to Bala. The set includes miniature bangles in a Sand color, a small power ring in Sage green and a tiny beam in Blush pink.
Knix has released their new dress, the Papaya Slip Dress, a collaboration with The Birds Papaya, influencer Sarah Nicole Landry’s lifestyle brand. This satin dress is machine washable, has adjustable straps and comes in five different colors: Pink Champagne, Dark Amethyst, Emerald, Garnet and Sapphire. It’s available in sizes ranging from Extra Small to XXXXL.
Ongoing sales to shop now
While the volume of sales and deals available has markedly decreased with the fading Cyber Week, there are still retailers offering solid discounts for holiday shoppers.
- Headspace is offering 60 percent off a monthly subscription for up to 12 months through Dec. 6
- Dell is offering up to 50 percent off select PCs through Dec. 5.
- Purple is offering up to $600 off mattresses and bundles through Dec. 7
- ZAGG is offering up to 40 percent off sitewide through Dec. 6
- Colgate is offering up to 35 percent off sitewide through Dec. 31
- Hydrow is offering $500 off their rowers and rowing packages through Dec. 5
- Sephora is offering 30 percent off its Sephora collection (no code required) and 20 percent off sitewide using the code GIFTEASY for Beauty Insiders
- 1-800-Flowers is offering 20 percent off select items through Dec. 16 with the code JOLLYTWNTY
- OXO is offering 20 percent off the 8-Cup Coffee Maker through Dec. 5
- Saatva is offering up to 15 percent off orders over $2,750 and 10 percent off sitewide through Dec. 6.